Terms & Conditions
I, the undersigned, release the instructor from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness sustained by me; (a) arising from or in respect of my participation in any class or other activity arranged by or on behalf of the instructor, whether or not the injury is caused by the instructor or any other person participating in the class or activity wherever the class or activity is held or while practicing anything presented therein; (b) whether or not the damage, personal injury or illness arises from the negligence or breach of any statutory duty of the instructor or any other member of the class or activity.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
[su_spoiler title=”Bhava Spandana, Shoonya Intensive, Guru Pooja Training and Samyama Sadhana” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” ]
- 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 30 days or more of the program start date.
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs between 14 days and 29 days of the program start date.
- No refund, within 14 days of the program start date or after the program has started.
- Refund processing time is 3 to 4 weeks.
- All cancellations are subject to 10% processing fees.
If you are unable to attend the program, you could transfer your registration to the next program. Transfers are subject to the below conditions:
Transfers are subject to the following conditions:
- Transfer is permitted up to 30 days prior to the program start date.
- No transfer is possible within 30 days of the program start date or after the program has started.
- Transfers are valid for one year: You should complete the program within 12 months in Europe.
- Transfers are subject to 10% processing fees
Important Note: No Refunds / cancellations / transfers are possible for shuttle or additional nights stay booking.
[su_spoiler title=”All other Programs” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” ]
Program cancellations and refunds will be subject to a 30% admin fee. No refunds will be allowed once the program has started. Transfer to a future program can be availed in the same country within 12 months and will be subject to 15% admin fee.
Important Note: Transfers, cancellations and refunds are not available for any program priced €/£50 and below.
[su_spoiler title=”Corona Virus – Refund and Cancellation Policy” open=”yes” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” ]
Due to measures related to corona virus, the following refund and cancellation policy will apply (for all programmes happening between now and April 30th) until further notice. The Foundation reserves the right to withdraw this interim policy ahead of time if the situation improves.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms such as runny nose, cough, fever, breathlessness etc., please do not attend the programme. You can request transfer to the next programme in your area free of cost. However, the foundation will not be able to refund the cost of any travel or accommodation incurred.
- If you are not able to attend the programme for any of the above-mentioned reasons or because you are concerned for your health, we will facilitate the refund process based on request.
The security and privacy of your personal information are very important to Isha Foundation. Your data will not be sold to any third party.
By submitting this form to us, you consent to your data being stored permanently in our database (in the countries where we operate) and to be used by us solely for the purpose of communicating information that supports you with the yogic practices learned from us, any upcoming events in Isha and special offers—if any, on our programs.
You have the right to have your details removed from our database at any point.
Photography and Filming Consent
The unauthorised use of cameras, audio and video equipment is not permitted. The programme may be filmed or photographed for promotional purposes by Isha Foundation, however your consent for this will be obtained at the session.