Isha Yogasanas Workshop in Berlin Germany on 26-27.11.2022
Time (4 Sessions):
26 – 27. 11. 2022
9-11:30 am + 4:30 -7 pm on 26.11 (Sat)
9-11:30 am + 4:30 -7 pm on 27.11 (Sun)
now Classical Hatha Yoga Studio Berlin
The word ‘Asana’ literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable asanas a body can assume, 84 have been identified as ‘Yogasanas’, through which one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being.
Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction. Hatha Yoga is offered as a set of 36 powerful postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy.
This profound science enhances how one thinks, feels, and experiences life. Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Regular practise sessions are also offered at the studio.
Click here to read more articles by Sadhguru on Yogasanas.
Watch the Video about Yogasanas:
– Develop mental clarity and focus
– Relieve chronic health conditions
– Evolve the body and mind toward a higher possibility
– Stabilize the body, mind, and energy system
– Decelerate the ageing process
– Prepare for deeper states of meditation
– Suitable for ages 14+
– Medium-level intensity
– No experience of yoga necessary
– Discount possible for those who need it.
– 40 day real-time practice support after the workshop included
– Online Food Session “Eat Like a Yogi” included
– Small group (max. 4 persons) with more individual corrections.
– Permanent practice support after the workshop
Registration or Questions: