Jala Neti & Bhastrika Kriya @NL
Jala Neti & Bhastrika Kriya
Boxtel – 6 November 2021
Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day. Benefits include:
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
- Calms and activates the nervous system.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
- Helps with epilepsy.
Bhastrika Kriya is a powerful way of breathing. It purifies the blood, so naturally one will breathe better. With the expansion of the lung capacity and the relaxing of the whole system, the need for breath comes down. This can help to release the symptoms for the following conditions: asthma, allergy, sinusitis, diabetes, hormonal imbalance and skin diseases.
Program timing: Saturday, 6 November 2021, 10:00 – 11:30