Program timings are as follows for each day:
June 4: 6:45pm – 9:15pm
June 5: 6:45pm – 9:15pm
June 6: 6:45pm – 9:15pm
June 7: 6:45pm – 9:30pm
Please note that attendance on all days is mandatory. This programme is open to ages 8 and above.
Please come on an empty stomach condition: Finish a meal 4 hours prior to the class, snack 2.5 hours prior, beverage or cigarette 1.5 hours before the class.
Children’s Empty Stomach Condition (Age 13 yrs and below): Finish a full meal 2.5 hours prior to the class, snack 1.5 hours prior and beverage 1 hour before the class.
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time.
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
- If you have an active hernia
- As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our latest newsletter: bit.ly/IshaLondonCentreNews