May 29th: 7:00pm – 9:30pm
What does it take to live in wellbeing? To be in an abiding state of health, peace, love? The Mental Wellness Package introduces you to simple techniques to realign yourself and transform into a life of balance and aliveness.
The package is a two-fold approach: Angamardana, a yogic workout of tremendous antiquity improves the integrated functioning of body parts and revitalises the muscles, skeletal and nervous systems. Guided meditations improves mood and subjective wellbeing, decrease anxiety and depression, enhances your concentration, memory and learning efficiency.
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time.
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
- If you have an active hernia
- As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our latest newsletter: bit.ly/IshaLondonCentreNews