Boxtel – 25 & 26 June, 2022
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system.
- Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity.
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom.
Saturday, 25 June 2022: 9.00-12.00 (1/4) & 17:00-20.00 (2/4)
Sunday, 26 June 2022: 9.00-12.00 (3/4) & 17:00-20.30 (4/4) (Attending all 4 sessions is essential. )
Eye Care & Shanmukhi Mudra (Beautify Kriya)
Boxtel – 3 July 2022
This special set of practices is designed for eye care and improving visions. They are highly recommended for those with Myopia and Hypermetropia. In addition to this, you will also learn a set of practices called Shanmukhi Mudra (Beautify Kriya). Benefits include:
- Relax and strengthen the muscles around the visual faculty
- Brighten the eyes and faces and improve the aura in the facial region
- Rejuvenates different parts of the face
- Help with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
- Relief vertigo and tinnitus.
Program timings: (Attending both sessions is mandatory)
Sunday, 3 July 2022: 12.00-12.15 (1/2) & 12.45-15.00 (2/2)