Isha Angamardana Workshop in Berlin
Time (3 Sessions):
15.07.22.: 5 – 8:30 pm (Fr)
16.07.21: 9 – 12:30 am + 5:30 – 8:30 pm (Sat)
now Classical Hatha Yoga Studio
Diedenhoferstr. 10405 Berlin
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, or ultimate yoga workout, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
‘Angamardana’ means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalises the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
The practice is taught with simple, guided instructions provided by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, and can be practiced thereafter at home. Regular practise sessions are also offered at the studio.
Watch video introduction to Angamardana.
Click here to read more articles by Sadhguru on Angamardana.
– Strengthen the spine, skeletal system and muscular system
– Build physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
– Take years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
– Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
– Suitable for ages 8+
– high-level intensity
– No experience of yoga necessary
Discount possible for those who need it.
– Free review/correction session 4 weeks after the workshop included.
– Small group (max. 4 Persons) and more individual corrections.
– Permanent practice support after the workshop