Yoga for Spine Health @NL
Yoga for Spine Health – Tue & Thu evenings
Boxtel – 10 Jan – 26 Jan 2023
About Yoga for Spine Health
- In the Yogic science, spine is considered as the most important part of the body. The neural sensory system flows through the spine. To keep spine in a healthy condition is extremely important.
- In this three weeks program, we will dedicate two evenings each week to work on the spine. We will learn a series of gentle but effective movements to strength the spine and stimulate the root of spine to enhance the development and activity of the brain.
- These spine health related practices are gentle and safe to learn. They are suitable for all age groups. Any previous experience in yoga is not necessary.
- Regenerates the spine and prevents the collapse of spinal disc
- Strengthens and stretches the lumbar region of the spine
- Enhances the activity and the development of the brain
- Leads to neurological alertness
- Brings calmness and ease to the system
- Improves the quality of sleep
Six live classes
- Session 1/6: Tuesday, 10 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
- Session 2/6: Thursday, 12 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
- Session 3/6: Tuesday, 17 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
- Session 4/6: Thursday, 19 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
- Session 5/6: Tuesday, 24 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
- Session 6/6: Thursday, 26 January 2023, 19:30 – 20:45
Suitable age: 12 years +
- We will repeat the same learning module on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Attending both sessions each week is highly recommended. This will help you to reinforce the learning and provide you the most benefits. If for any reason you cannot make both sessions, you can still choose whichever day is most suitable for you.
- The classes will take place in our studio with vibrant energy, which are most conducive for wellness practice.