Angamardana in English (Darmstadt, Germany)
Angamardana in English – Darmstadt – March 4/5, 2023
Angamardana is a system rooted in yoga that offers to everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and to reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs and other parts of the body. This practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system. It strengthens the spine, builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity, taking years off the body. Designed by Sadhguru, Isha Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It involves only the body and floor exercises that can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
The practice of Angamardana provides countless benefits including:
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal and muscular systems
- Builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity
- Invigorates the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom in the body
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
- Revitalizes the body including the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal and nervous systems
- Helps in weight-loss
The workshop taught in such a way that you can practice it on your own soon after completing the 4 sessions.
You will learn a set of 31 powerful postures.
4 Sessions x 2 h 45min (all 4 sessions are mandatory)
Registration and more information: klick here