Boxtel – 27 & 28 May, 2023
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system.
- Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity.
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom.
Mobile & Whatsapp : +31 615073804 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://ascendance.nl
Session 1/4: Saturday, 27 May 2023, 9:00 – 11:45
Session 2/4: Saturday, 27 May 2023, 17:00 – 19:45
Session 3/4: Sunday, 28 May 2023, 9:00 – 11:45
Session 4/4: Sunday, 28 May 2023, 17:00 – 20:00
Attending all sessions is essential to complete the full sequence.
Suitable age: 14 years old and above
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications.
People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
– Women who are currently pregnant
– Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
– Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.